1. What is the item that hangs on a wall and lists days of the week and months of the year?
2. What do you call the facial hair that grows on a man’s chin?
3. What is the red condiment many people like to put on their hamburgers and French fries?
4. What do you use to wash your hair?
5. What is the piece of fabric that covers a dining room table called?
6. What do you call soft-soled shoes that are made for wearing indoors?
7. What are the yellow flowering weeds that grow in many people’s yards in the spring and summer
8. What is the name of the bright red bird that is the state bird of Ohio and the mascot of a St. Louis
9. What continent is the United States in?
10. What is the stringed musical instrument that one tucks under the chin and plays with a bow?
11. What is the name of the appliance used for cooking or heating food very quickly?
12. What is stuffed with a soft material and is used to decorate couches and chairs?
13. What is the name of the sweet-smelling fluid that women like to dab or spray on themselves?
14. What do you pour in the water to wash your clothes with?
15. What is the name of your favorite song?
16. What can you use to take photographs?
17. What could you use to chop firewood?
18. What is the name of the health problem that happens when a person’s insulin and blood sugar are
not in the proper balance?
19. What do you use to clean carpets and rugs?
20. What do people use to keep dentures from falling out?
Read the questions and wait for a response. If she struggles for more than a couple of seconds. Ask. Do you know the word you want to say? If she says yes. Then have her look at you and give her the first letter of the word. If she still can’t get it, open the Answer Table (Ans Tbl) and let her choose the item from the 4 presented by the question number. When she does get the word, have her say it a couple of times and then see if she can give you a sentence with the word in it. You may have to help her come up with a sentence. Have fun with this.